Your next step is to setup the Affiliate Links that your Partners will use in the promotion of your Courses, Bundles or External Products.
To Setup an Affiliate Link
- In the Affiliate Center, scroll down to the Affiliate Link section
- Click on the Plus icon (+) to the right.
- A pop-up will appear then simply complete the following fields:
Give your Affiliate Link a name.
From the drop-down, select the page you would like users redirected to once they click on the Affiliate Link.
If you want them to redirect to an External Link or to a page that is not in your KLEQ site, you just simply select on the Insert URL under Custom Destination from the drop-down menu.
For more information, you may refer here.
From the drop-down, you may select if you want to attach the affiliate link to a commission program or to a specific affiliate.
- Commission Program
From the drop-down, select the Commission Program you would like to link this Affiliate Link to.
- Specific Affiliate
From the drop-down, select the Specific Affiliate you would like to link this Affiliate Link to.
Once done completing the fields, click on SAVE.
That’s it! Your first Affiliate Link is ready.
TIP! This link will only be visible in a partner’s Affiliate Portal, if they belong to the Commission Program associated with this Affiliate link.
- To edit an existing Affiliate Link, simply click on the Edit icon to the right of the program.
- To delete an existing Affiliate Link, simply click on the Delete icon to the right of the program.
Setting up your Affiliate Program
Step 01 – Setting up your Affiliate Portal
Step 02 – Create a Commission Program
Step 04 – Setup your Affiliate Resources
How to Register Affiliates to your Commission Programs
Managing your Affiliates
Working with Affiliate Center Stats
How to Pay Your Affiliates With PayPal Mass Pay