Once your Auto Webinar and Webinar Registration page has been setup, your next step is to show your Auto Webinar. To do that you need to setup a Auto Webinar Page.
- Go to Campaign and select your Webinar campaign.
Click on the + Add New Page.
- Add a name for your Auto Webinar Page.
Under Page templates, select Webinar pages.
From the template screen, select Auto Webinar.
- Once open, click on the Video placeholder
This will open the Video settings section in the left-sidebar menu.
- Length of the video (in seconds)
Simply Add the length of the video.
This will allow us to know where to begin playing the video i.e. if somebody arrives on time for the webinar, they will watch it from the beginning. If somebody arrives 30 minutes late, then they will begin watching the video 30 minutes in. This is done to replicate the feel of a live webinar.
- Video Type
Here you have three options:
If your video is hosted on YouTube, select this option from the drop-down menu and under
YouTube Video ID, add the YouTube ID of the pre-recorded video.
If your video is hosted on Vimeo, select this option from the drop-down menu and under Vimeo Video ID, add the Vimeo ID of the pre-recorded video.
If your video is hosted on a platform like Amazon S3, then select Video URL from the Video Type drop-down and paste your S3 video URL in the field provided.
If you want to take advantage of Audience segmentation, this is a great tool to use.
It allows you to setup a custom videos that will display for each Audience group that you have created.
To use this feature
From the drop-down menu, select the Audience you created in the Boosters section.
Once open, you will see an individual Video URL fields for each Audience group.
Simply add in the custom video URL you want to use for each group.
NB! Use this link to access page
To ensure the Audience feature will work, use this Audience page URL in your marketing emails, instead of the standard page URL.Simply replace the XXX, with the Email merge field used by your Emailing system. That way, when a user registered to a specific Audience group accesses this page, your site will pick up their email and then show the relevant Video linked to that Audience group.Customers not registered to an Audience will simply see the default video you added to the top of the video settings
- Once done, click on SAVE.
- Back in the Auto Webinar Page settings, click the Action Button in the left sidebar panel.
The Action Button settings will appear in the left-sidebar menu.
- You may customize the design of the button using the Text, Text Color, and Background Color settings.
- The option Show the button at this time (in seconds) will allow you to add the time delay in seconds before button appears during the webinar.
- Link – add the redirect URL for the button
- Once done, click on SAVE.
- Back in the Auto Webinar Page settings, click on Events Settings in the left-sidebar menu.
- Under Select Auto Webinar select the Auto Webinar that you just created from the drop-down menu.
i.e. select the webinar that people have been registered for.
- Click on SAVE.
By knowing the Date & Time of the Auto Webinar and how long the video is, we will know
+ When to load the Starting Soon Image
+ When to begin the actual Webinar
+ And when to load the Closed image
The above settings provides your registered members with a seamless ‘Live webinar’ experience.