The Bundles feature allows you to easily create bundle offers and give access to several courses or forum & course access when someone purchases the bundle.
To Get Started:
- Go to Members Area in the left-sidebar menu, then select Bundles.
- In the Bundle dashboard, click on the Plus icon (+) on the upper right hand corner.
A pop up will appear.
- Under Name, add the title of your bundle.
- Click on the + Add New Item.
In the course drop-down, you should see a list of courses, forum full access and forum categories you have already created.
- Select the course or forum you want to include in the bundle from the drop-down > click on the + Add button.
- The selection you just made will appear listed in the Pop-up window.
- Repeat this step for each option you want to include in the bundle.
- Once done, click on SAVE.
That’s it! Your new bundle will now appear in the Bundles dashboard.
How to delete a Bundle
Register User to Online Course, Bundle, Forum, Forum Category and Full Access via API
De-Activate User from an Online Course, Bundle, Forum, Forum Category and Full Access via API
How to sell forum access as part of a Bundle
How to add new item to a bundle