Login page is the page that the affiliates will see before they can access the affiliate’s area.
To do this:
- Click the Affiliates on the left sidebar menu and then select Affiliate Center.
- In the Affiliate Center dashboard, simply click on the ellipsis or 3 dots (…) on the upper right hand corner and then select the Login Page.
- It will load the page builder where you can customize the Login page.
- Custom Codes – this will allow you to add custom codes on your page.
- Page Background – this feature allows you to change the background of your page.
- Page Spacing – this feature allows you to add more space around your page.
- More Options
Redirect Page – If you want to instantly redirect users trying to visit your page, enable this option. For in-depth instructions, proceed here.
Disable the Cookie Banner – If you have enabled to display a cookie banner at the bottom of all your website pages that you use for privacy regulations, this will allow you to disable the cookie banner on a specific page.
For more details about editing sections, please click here.
For more details about editing rows, please click here.
In this template, we have a special block which is the Sign In Block and cannot be deleted or duplicated. You can only move it around and add other things.
When you click on the Sign In Block, you’ll see the block settings.
You may customize your Login Title which will appear right here:
You may also customize your Forgot Password Title which will appear when they click the Forgot your Password? link.
For more details about editing blocks, please click here.
That’s it, you’re done!