When you setup Auto Deadlines, the settings for the deadline can be saved as a Custom Field in the specific Emailing System that you use.
This powerful function allows you to add Auto deadline dates directly in your emails so that your email campaigns are fully automated and offer seamless user experience.
To set this up, simply follow along with the steps below:
- Go to Boosters then select Auto Deadline.
- Setup your Auto Deadline timer, by following these simple steps.Once done, you are ready to add an Auto Deadline Date to your emails.In your Email system, open the email you would like to add the Auto Deadline date to.
In this example we will show you how this works in Infusionsoft.
- Instead of using a static date in your email, you are going to replace that date with the Custom Field that you setup for your Auto Deadline Widget.
- In Infusionsoft, you click on the Merge button and then select Custom Fields.
- From the drop-down select the relevant Custom Field that contains your Auto Deadline.
Infusionsoft will add the Custom field to your email.
- Once added, you are all set.
When customers receive your email, the custom field will automatically be replaced with your preset Auto Deadline.