If you want to add an Auto Deadline Timer to the Emails for your Registered Users, simply follow these steps.
Alternative way to locate the Email Auto Deadline Timer URL
- Go to Boosters in the left-sidebar menu, then select Auto Deadline.
- In the Auto Deadline dashboard, select or edit the item.
- A pop-up will appear with the settings section of your Auto Deadline Widget.
- Located just below the Registration Webhook URL, you will find the Email Countdown Timer URL.
- To use this URL, simply replace the XXX with the contact email. Your email service will likely have a little piece of code that you can add here, and then they will be able to add your User’s email to the link dynamically.
- For Infusionsoft users, the link will look similar to this
- Next, you will add this link to your email as an image.
For your convenience, we have provided URL for your email with the image tags already added.
NOTE! When adding an email timer specifically on Infusionsoft, you need to replace the & in the email timer parameters with &Sample code: <div><img src=”https://yourwebsitename.com/countdown.php?cdw=25&contactEmail=XXX” style=”width:100%”/></div>
The correct code that you should add in the email timer on Infusionsoft is:
<div><img src=”https://yourwebsitename.com/countdown.php?cdw=25&contactEmail=XXX” style=”width:100%”/></div>
- Simply replace the XXX with the email merge field that is supported by your Emailing System and you are ready to go!