This feature allows you to create pages inside your membership site that any members can access. Members do not need to purchase any type of course to be able to access the Portal Pages.
Create Portal Page
- Go to Members Area and then select Online Courses in the left sidebar menu.
- In the Online Courses Dashboard, click on the ellipsis (…) on the upper right hand corner then select Pages to open the Portal Pages popup window.
- To create a page, click on + Add New Page
- Enter the desired name for a page and click +Add.
- This will add the “Traffic & Conversion” page or the page you have created. There are 4 options located on right-side. Starting from the left to right.
Edit – This will open a template editor page to edit and customize your page.
View – This will launch the page and will display how the page will look like.
Duplicate – This will make a copy of the page along with the designs.
Delete – This will permanently remove the page.
Editing the Page
- Click on Edit button and this will open the page builder or templates editor and will display the default Members Area page.
- You can modify anything you want as normal. However, it has a special block which is called Course Block.
- When you click on it, you can setup the course with your desired display.
- In the Show Courses from …, You can select here the Course Groups you have setup on your Online Page Dashboard. To learn more about Course Groups, check this link
+ All Groups – When a user access the Portal page, all courses will be displayed.
+ Other Groups (depends on what you have created)- This will display all the courses that are assigned to that specific group.
- That the user: Display the courses to the selected groups above if the user:
+ Has access to – the courses that they have access to
+ Does not have access to – the courses that they don’t have access to
- # of items per row: You may select from 1, 2 and 3 as the number of courses that will display per row.
- Image Position: You may select from Top, left and right for the image position. If left or right is selected, you will also have the option to customize the Image width (40%, 50% and 60%)
You will have the options to Hide Course Image, Hide Course Title, Hide Course Description, and even Hide the Button.
Image – You can customize the border radius of the image.
Font Title – You can modify the font family, font size, line size and text color.
Font Text – You can modify the font family, font size, line size and description color.
Button – Edit the color of text in the button and the background.
Background – This will change the background color of the course title and course description.
Border – You can customize the border radius of the course block.
Spacing – To adjust the Bottom Margin.
Animation – Change the animation type, style and delay (ms).
Enable Member Access Only
You may use this feature to restrict the access to your portal page.
- Give Access Only To: – Allows access to the members of the selected course here.
+ All Members – All members can access the page.
+ Specific Course – If this is selected, the course option will appear and just simply select the course name from the drop-down list.
- Redirect to this page – members who don’t have access to the indicated course above will redirected to the selected page here.
- Use this URL: You may use this link to directly access the page.
Important: Replace XXX with the Contacts Email.
Working with Sections and Rows on your Portal Pages
You can add multiple sections and rows to your portal pages just like any other pages.
You may also display sections and rows based on the member’s registered courses.
To do this, go to the Section or Row > Options > Display only if member has access to…