You can use this feature when you are selling products using the Ontraport built-in shopping cart, but you are selling access to a course, bundle, forum inside KLEQ.
You need to grab this information from your KLEQ Admin Dashboard.
To Get Started:
- Go to Settings in the left-sidebar menu and then select Integrations.
- Scroll down to Other Systems and then select Custom API.
- Copy the API URL provided.
To do this:
- Below you will find the steps that need to be take in order to allow Ontraport to send information to our system:
- After you have sold a specific product in Ontraport, create a new campaign solely for the purpose of sending customer information to your site.
- Based on a TAG as the start of the Campaign, assign this to your customers so they can enter the flow.
- As a next step, you need to add a SEND A WEBHOOK element to your map.
- Double click the SEND A WEBHOOK element and on the left hand side you will find two sections called Add the destination URL: and Enter header info.
- In the Add the destination URL:, you will need to paste your Registration API URL.
- Setup the name / value pairs as follow:
type = purchase
email = [Email]
first_name = [First Name]
last_name = [Last Name]
- Optional Parameters:
course_id = the ID of the Online Course (You can find this by going to “Online Courses” and the course ID is located on the bottom left of each course)
bundle_id = the ID of the Bundle
forum_full_access = `yes` to give full forum access
forum_category_id = the ID of the Forum category
send_mail = to prevent email sending add this field with value `no` (Optional, if you don’t want the user to receive the welcome email then add this name/value)
full_access = to give full access to course add this field with value `yes`
How this works:
When somebody purchases one of your Course, Bundle, Forum and Forum Category products, the contact will be added to the sequence. Ontraport will send an HTTP post to your site to notify KLEQ that the product has been purchased. Your site will then register the customer for that particular course.