This feature will allow you to pass the parameter included in the URL of any of your page or countdown timers to the next page when user gets redirects.
To do this on any of your page, here are the steps:
- Go to Campaigns in the left-sidebar menu and select the relevant campaign.
Open the page you would like to edit.
- Once opened, click on Page Options in the left-sidebar menu.
- Click on the More Options, simply switch the toggle on the Redirect Page and it will expand to see more options.
- Click the drop-down arrow to set up the page where you want the user to be redirected to.
Delay: You may set up the delay to Instantly, after 3, 5 or 10 seconds.
Pass URL parameters to next URL – When a user is redirected to the page that you have set up, you may pass the URL parameters to the next page. Simply switch the toggle on.
Add Audience Segmentation – If you want to take advantage of Audience segmentation, this is a great tool to use.
It allows you to display the page based on the Audience/ group that they belong to.
Under Link, you can choose the page to redirect users to (e.g. campaign, course, blog, and custom URL). For more information, you may check the Audience booster.
To do this on a countdown timer, here are the steps:
- Go to Campaigns, select the relevant campaign and then open the page template you would like to edit.
- Once opened, click on the Countdown Timer Block in the preview pane on the right.
- This will open the Countdown Timer’s settings in the left-sidebar menu.
- Simply enable the Pass URL parameter to next URL.
- Once you are done, click SAVE at the bottom of the settings.
That’s it, now when a user is redirected to the page that you have set up, the URL parameters will be passed to the next page.