If you use Infusionsoft (Keap) as your Emailing System, follow the steps below to build your Buyers’ List through an Order Page.
To do this:
- Go to Campaigns then select the relevant campaign you would like to work on.
- Click on +Add New Page
- In the next screen, give your page a name
- Under Select Page Template drop-down, select Order Pages.
- Once opened, select Order Page
Immediately the page editor will open.
- In the left-sidebar menu, select Payment Settings.
- Complete the relevant fields to setup your order page.
- Click on More Options.
Once opened, under Action, select Apply Infusionsoft Tag.
Then, select the tag you would like buyers linked to.
- Once done, click on the SAVE button.
Once setup, if a user submits the order form and the contact does not exist in Infusionsoft, this user will be added to Infusionsoft and the Buyer tag will be applied. If the contact does exist, then only the tag will be applied.
TIP! If you don’t see any of your Infusionsoft tags visible, make sure that your Infusionsoft integration is setup correctly. To do this, go to Integrating Infusionsoft with your website