To integrate Infusionsoft with your site, all that is needed is your Infusionsoft App ID and API Key.
How to locate your App ID
- Once logged in to Infusionsoft, take a look at your Account URL.
At the beginning of the URL, you will find a series of numbers and letters.
- Example – https://XXXXX.infusionsoft.com/Dashboard/userDashboard.jsp
The XXXXX is the ID for your Infusionsoft account i.e. your App ID
- Copy the App ID and paste it in a text doc.
How to locate your API Key
- Click on the Profile icon at the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, click on API Settings.
- Once opened, either click on Legacy Key or scroll down at the bottom of the page Legacy API key.
- If there is no existing Legacy API key, click on Generate Legacy Key.
Update fields in your site
- Go back to your site
- Click on Settings in the left-sidebar menu and then Integrations.
- Click on the Infusionsoft toggle
- Once open, paste your App ID and API Key in the fields provided.
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
Infusionsoft Purchase: Register User to An Online Course
Infusionsoft Cancellation: De-Active User from An Online Course
Infusionsoft Purchase: Register User to a Bundle
Infusionsoft Cancellation: De-Active User from a Bundle