If you use Drip as your Emailing System, follow the steps below to build your Buyers List.
Setup an Order Page
- Go to Campaigns and then select the relevant campaign you would like to work on.
- Click on +Add New Page.
- In the next screen, give your page a name
- Under Select Page Template drop-down, select Order Pages.
- Once open, select your Order Page template
Immediately the page editor will open.
- In the left-sidebar menu, select Payment Settings.
- Complete the relevant fields to setup your order page.
- Click on More Options.
Once opened, under Action, select Apply Drip Tag.
- Then, select the tag you would like buyers linked to.
- Once done, click on the SAVE button.
Once setup, if a user submits the order form and the contact does not exist in Drip, this user will be added to Drip and the Buyer tag will be applied. If the contact does exist, then only the tag will be applied.
TIP! If you don’t see any of your Drip tags visible, make sure that your Drip integration is setup correctly. For steps to do this, go to + Integrating Drip with your website