To integrate Drip with your site, all that is needed is your Drip API Token and Account URL .
To Do This:
- In your site, go to Settings in the left-sidebar menu and then select Integrations
- In the next screen, click on the Drip toggle to open the settings section.
- Next, login in to your Drip account here.
- Click on the Settings at the bottom left corner of the dashboard, then select User Settings.
- In the next screen, copy the API Token provided at the bottom of the page.
- Go back to your site and Insert the API Token into API Token field provided.
- Wait until the Accounts field loads the Account list from your Drip account.
Once done, select the account you would like to use.
- Then click on SAVE CHANGES.
That’s it! Now your Drip account is integrated with your site.