KLEQ comes with built-in Source Tracking for your page activities.
On the Source Tracking dashboard, you will find the graphical representation of the Clicks, Optin, Sales and Revenue of the selected tracked page.
To get started:
- Login to your KLEQ site.
Go to Analytics > Source Tracking in the left sidebar menu.
- The Source Tracking dashboard will open with a list of graphs showing the selected stat of the selected tracked page.
At the top of this dashboard you will also find stats for the selected tracked page’s Clicks, Optin, Sale or Revenue.
- At the top-left corner of the dashboard, in the first drop-down, select the tracked page you want to display on your graph.
- At the top-left corner of the dashboard, in the second drop-down, select the stat you want to display on your graph for the selected tracked page. You can select either Clicks, Optin, Sale or Revenue.
- At the top-right corner of the dashboard, from the drop-down, select a preset period you want to review or choose a Custom Period using the option at the bottom of the menu.
You will have a selection from Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, Last 90 days, All Time and lastly, Custom Period.
Create a Link
Before you can track activities of a page, you must create a link for the page you want to monitor or track.
- Go to Analytics > Source Tracking.
- Click on the Plus icon (+) on the upper right-hand corner. The Add Link pop up window will appear.
- Give it a name.
- Under Page click on the drop-down menu and select the appropriate page type (Campaign, Course, or Custom Destination). Once the preferred page type is selected, a new drop-down menu will appear to select the actual page.
- If Custom Destination is selected, then add your URL to the field provided. Make sure it is a valid and complete URL that starts with http:// or https://.
- Click Save.
- The new link will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Users will be redirected to this URL automatically once they access the tracked page.
You can also provide this URL to your members through email.
This will show the number of button clicks on your tracked page. This will only count unique clicks. You can get 1 unique click per IP address.
This will show the number of successful optins on your tracked page.
This will show the number of purchase generated on your tracked page.
This will show the total revenue or income generated of your tracked page.
Note: Source Tracking links also support URL parameters. You may add the URL like &xyz=abc, where xyz is the parameter name and abc is the value. For example, if you want to add the promo code to your tracking link, you must add the promo code at the end of the source tracking URL. See the sample source tracking link below:
Sample promo code parameter: promo=save50
The link should look like this: https://www.domainname.com/link.php?id=21&h=70834dbf3a&promo=save50
When the user click this link, he will land on the order page with the same promo code parameter.
Editing Your Tracker
You can easily search a specific source you are looking for. Simply enter the name of the source to the Filter box.
If you want to change the name or the page you want to track, click the pencil icon or Edit button on the right side of your link.
Click the Delete button to remove a tracking link permanently.
Click on the 3 dots (…) or Ellipsis on the upper right hand corner of the Source Tracking dashboard. Then, click on Export.
The Export option will download the sourceTracking.csv file.
This CSV file contains all of your tracked pages’ data.
If you want to reorganize the results to see which source got the most clicks, optins, sales or revenue, simply click on the headers.