This article will help you integrate Google reCAPTCHA to your site.
reCAPTCHA will keep malicious software from engaging in abusive activities on your website.
To do this:
- Create your Google reCAPTCHA site key here.
You will be redirected to the Google reCAPTCHA Register a new site page.
Complete all the required details.
- Ensure to add a Label and Domains (your KLEQ domain here).
- Select your reCAPTCHA type as well. For further information about types, proceed here.
- Ensure to check Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service.
- Click the SUBMIT button.
- Once your request is registered, your Site Keys will be provided.
Copy the Site Key.
- Login to your KLEQ site.
Go to Settings in the left-sidebar menu then select Integrations.
- Scroll down and go to Other Systems -> Google reCAPTCHA.
- Paste your Google reCAPTCHA Site Key and click Save Changes.
To verify your Google reCAPTCHA is working on your site
- In an Optin page, go to Form Settings and enable Use Google reCaptcha.
Then, click SAVE CHANGES.
- Access the live version of the Optin page.
Then, check the Google reCAPTCHA icon at the bottom right corner of the page.
This means your Google reCAPTCHA has been integrate properly.
It will activate automatically if the user is suspicious or if malicious software is detected from engaging in abusive activities on your website.