To integrate ActiveCampaign with your KLEQ site, all that is needed is your ActiveCampaign URL and Key.
To Do This:
- Login to ActiveCampaign, then on the left sidebar, click on Settings.
- Then click on Developer in the left-sidebar menu.
- In the next page, under API Access, copy the link under URL.
- Go to your KLEQ site.
Go to Settings and then select Integrations.
- Go to ActiveCampaign paste it in the Active Campaign URL field.
- Go back to your Active Campaign account and copy the Key under the API Access section.
- Go back to KLEQ, and paste the key in the ActiveCampaign Key field.
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
That’s it! Now your ActiveCampaign account is integrated with your KLEQ site.