This feature will allow you to give members of your membership or a specific course, exclusive access to special offers. When enabled, it will restrict access to certain campaign pages, so that only members of your membership or a specific course can view them.
To setup this feature:
- Go to Campaigns, then select the relevant campaign in the drop-down menu.
Open the page where you want to enable exclusive access for your members.
This will launch the page editor.
- Go to Page Options in the left side panel.
- Click on the More Options and then switch the toggle on Enable Members Access Only.
- Under the Give Access Only To drop-down, select your preferred option:
+ All Members – every single member of your membership site can have access to the page.
+ Specific Course – the members of the specific course that’s selected on the Course option will have access to the page.
- Redirect to this page – from the drop-down choose which page you would like users redirected to, if they are not a member of your membership or course.
- Click SAVE to make sure all the changes are applied.
[Important Final Step]
Your member’s email is their unique ID and it is important to include this unique ID to your page URL to ensure the relevant members get access to this page. Without the email, members will be redirected to the Close Page when they click on your link to this page.
To ensure that their email is recognized by KLEQ, you simply need to modify the page URL by adding ?contactEmail=XXX to the end of the URL.
Simply replace the XXX with the Email Merge field supported by your Email System. For example, if you are using Infusionsoft, they have a merge field that dynamically inserts your customer’s email. All the best Emailing systems supports this function and will have their own Email Merge field that you can use.
How this works:
- When customers reach your Members Only Access page, KLEQ checks if the customer is registered to your membership or course.
- If the customer is not registered, they will simply be redirected to the Close page selected in the option Redirect to this Page.