If you chose to use your own custom domain or subdomain, your final step is to update your domain’s Nameservers.
How to Update your Domain’s Nameservers
- Go to your Domain name’s Registrar (where you purchased your domain name)
- Find your domain Name
- Locate and click on the Edit or Manage link for your domain.
TIP! The steps above will differ from Registrar to Registrar, so if you are not sure where to make these specific changes, we do recommend reaching out to your Registrar’s support team and they will show you exactly what to do.
- Locate the Nameservers section of your domain.
- Replace the Nameserver details with our details as indicated on the email you have received.
- Then simply Save Changes (if required).
NB! Once that is completed, it can take up to 24 – 48 hours for DNS details to be replicated through the entire internet.
Changing nameservers at the most popular registrars
Below is a list of links to articles that describe how to change the nameservers for popular registrars. Contact your registrar’s support center for the most accurate information.
- Google Domains
- Fast Domain
- Network Solutions