10OPRO.io doesn’t have a built-in blog page template, however, you can easily create blog-style pages using the build in templates that we offer in our page builder.
To create a fully functional blog page you can follow these steps:
- Create a black campaign.
- Within the campaign, start with creating a Blog Home Page.
- By default, you will have 3 Blog summary posts ready for you to edit. However, should you want to add more, you can do it simply by duplicating the pre-made elements and adding your desired content.
- You will notice that every Blog summary has a specific button called read more.
- The read more button can be used to expand to a larger Blog post that can be either a KLEQ blog page or an external page.
- If you want to use an external page, simply choose Insert URL from the drop-down, and in the URL section, paste the link to your webpage.
- If you want to use a blog page from KLEQ, click on the drop-down and select the blog page you want the button to link to.
- You also have the option of when the users click on the button, to open your desired page on a new tab. In order to do this, simply switch the toggle ON.
The navigation buttons from the top of the page can be set up in the Menu’s section found under Settings > Menus.
For more information, you may refer here: Setting up your menus