A Push Notification is a message that pops up on a mobile device.
Push notifications look like SMS text messages and mobile alerts, but they only reach users who have installed your KLEQ Mobile app.
Once our team completed your own KLEQ Mobile App, you may now send push notifications to your mobile app users.
To Send Push Notifications
- In the Notifications dashboard, click on the plus sign (+) on the upper right hand corner.
- The Send Notification pop up window will appear. Simply complete the following settings:
- Notification Text – the text that will appear on push notification.
- Target Audience – you may select the audience who will receive the notification.
+ All – the notification will be sent to members and non members of your site (public pages where the web notifications feature has been enabled).
+ Members – the push notification will be sent to the members who have installed your KLEQ Mobile app and who have access to the selected course from the drop-down.
+ Non Members – the notification will be sent to non members only. Public pages where web notifications feature has been enabled.
- Action – select an action you want to complete once your push notification is clicked.
+ None – (default)
+ Open Page – you may select a page from your KLEQ site that you want the users to open when they click on the notification.
+ Open URL – you may add an external URL and it will launch on the mobile phone’s default browser.
+ Open App – your KLEQ Mobile App will launch.
- After you created the message and selected the target audience with the corresponding action, click on Send.
- You should get a message that the Push notifications will be sent shortly.
- Schedule – You may schedule when a notification message should be sent. Simply switch the toggle ON and then select the date, time, hour, minute, second and time zone in the calendar.
+ Edit – For scheduled notifications, you may still be able to edit it.
+ Delete – If you have change your mind and wants to delete the notification, you may also click on the delete button. Then, just click on Continue on the warning pop up.
Something to remember this is not an instant messaging and audiences will not receive the message real time. The message will likely take 5-10 minutes to be sent to audiences