The main purpose of this integration is to allow images with a larger size to be used in comments on Private Chat, Social Wall, Forum, Page Comments.
Below you will find the steps needed to integrate your Amazon S3 account with our site:
- Go to Settings and then click on the Integrations.
- Scroll down to the Other Systems section. Once there, you will see the Amazon S3 section available.
- Expand the “Amazon S3” section.
- First, you need to set up your Access Key and Access Secret Keys. You can find more information on how to get your keys for integration here: How to get your access keys for Amazon S3
- After you have generated and got your keys, you must input them here:
- Next, you will need to set up a “Bucket” in your Amazon S3 account that is public and can be accessed by your members when uploading images.
- After you have created your “Bucket”, please add the information to the “Amazon S3” section under the “Integrations” menu in KLEQ:
Please note that the “Region” in KLEQ must match the Region you have set up for your Bucket in your Amazon account.
Now, having integrated your Amazon S3 bucket with KLEQ, when your members wish to add Images to posts in Private Chat, Social Wall, Forum, and Page Comments.
After integrating the Amazon S3, all restrictions are lifted for page builder uploads. It should follow the one set by Amazon S3.
You may want to check the max file upload size for S3 in this article: https://aws.amazon.com/s3/faqs/