To Get Started
- Go to the Members Area in the left-sidebar menu and then click on Online Courses.
Open the relevant course by clicking the Course icon or Content button.
- In the pop-up window, you will see the list of Course Pages you have set up for your course.
On the right side, you will see the Drip button just beside the Edit button.
- If you click on the Drip button, it will open a pop-up window.
- Simply turn the toggle ON to enable.
- You can select the Type of Drip to apply.
1. Today is August 3 at 23:58 and drip is enabled for 2 days (August 5). The page will be available on August 5 at 00:01.
2. Today is August 3 at 14:30 and drip is enabled for 2 days (August 5). The page will also be available on August 5 at 00:01 also.
We will count the number of days and not 24 hours.
- Scheduled: Delivered on a specific date – With this feature, you can choose a specific date when the course page will be accessible.
Simply select the date, time, second and timezone.
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
TIP! The Mobile App is now supporting the Content Drip Feed feature.