How the Assessment Tracking feature Works
- Gamification allows users to track their assessment progress by taking the assessments set for each lesson. They get achievements for passing each assessment .
- When enabled, a progress bar appears on the course pages of that course.
- When the user successfully passed an assessment and the achievement goal has been reached, an Alert icon will appear on the user’s Avatar icon at the top of the Course page.
- An Achievement Badge will now be added to the user’s Avatar profile. To view the badge, the user should click on their Avatar icon and then select Achievements from the drop-down menu. A pop-up will appear showing the new Achievement badge.
To setup this feature, simply:
- Go to Members Area in the left-sidebar menu and then select Online Courses.
Click on the Settings button of the Course you want to add Assessment Tracking to.
In the Course Settings pop up window, click on Assessment Tracking and then switch the toggle ON to enable the field.
Allow Progress Reset
Enabling this option will allow your members to manually reset their Assessment Progress.
Enable Badge Reward
- Badge Image (200 x 200)
KLEQ comes with a default Achievement badge already setup, however if you would like to use a custom badge, simply upload an image (200px x 200px) you prefer here.
- When uploading the image, there will be a resize tool.
Enable Milestone Celebration
If this is enabled, it will trigger a confetti animation and a message on your page once your member completed their assessment.
When a user completes an assessment , you can choose a specific action when the Achievement badge is added to their account.
- And then add the relevant webhook URL in the field provided or select the appropriate tag from the drop-down menu that appears below your selection.
- Once done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
Assessment Tracking will now be added to your course!
TIP! If you delete any assessments setup for the lessons, the Assessment tracking automatically recalculates the Passing Grade for that specific course.