This will give you the ability to know when was the last time your member access your membership area and apply action and triggers in order for you to follow up if they are not log in or access the member’s area for x amount of days.
To do this:
- Go to Members Area and then click on the Online Courses.
- On the upper-right corner, click on the ellipsis or 3 dots (…) then select Settings.
- This will open a pop-up window for Portal Settings
- Then, click on the (+) sign for Portal Access Actions.
- This will expand the Portal Access Actions menu.
Next, click on + Add Actions button
- It will now display a rule (action) for If user has NOT accessed the members area in.. to edit.
By default the # of days: is set to 10, but you can change this depending on your preferences.
Then, click on the drop-down under Select Action. And choose the action to perform from the list of options.
The options are the following:
Apply Infusionsoft Tag
Apply Active Campaign Tag
Apply ConvertKit Tag
Apply Aweber Tag
Apply Drip Tag
Apply MailChimp Tag
Apply Ontraport Tag
Select an existing tag from your email system or create a new one.
- You can add and create multiple actions. To add a new rule, click on + Add Actions buttons again.
Once you’re satisfied and done, click on SAVE CHANGES.
- That’s it, the tag will now be applied depending on what option you have selected on the X number of days members did not access or login to the member’s area.
NB! The tag applied to your email system can now be used to trigger email automation to send a follow up to your members or another type of email.