If you have an existing Viral Share Campaign and you change the registration confirmation status of the Viral Share Booster, the following rules will apply.
Disabling Request Users to Confirm Their Registration
If a viral share’s confirmation status was previously enabled and you choose to disable it:
- All current and future users will immediately get an active status.
- It will not be necessary for these users to click on the link to confirm their registration.
- If a user’s referrals confirmed their registration before the status update, they will count towards a user’s referral goal.
- If a user’s referrals did not confirm their registration before the status update, after the status update, they will automatically become active and count towards a user’s referral goal.
Enabling Request Users to Confirm Their Registration
If a viral share’s confirmation status was previously disabled and you choose to enable it:
- The required confirmation will apply to new users only
- If these new users share their referral link before confirming their registration, their referrals will be ignored until they confirm.
- Once a user confirms his own registration, only referrals that have confirmed their registration will count towards the user’s Referral Goal.
TIP! Changing the confirmation status of your Viral Share Campaign does not impact the number of referrals a user has. A user’s referrals will only count towards their Referral Goal once they have confirmed their own registration.
Until that happens, the user’s Referral Goal status will reflect “0”, even if they have confirmed referral registrations.